£196.00 excl. VAT
The Mitsubishi Heavy Industries-BACnet gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries FD and VRF Air Conditioner units and BACnet MSTP networks.
- BTL mark ensures full interoperability with BACnet devices.
- Support only BACnet MS/TP.
- Configuration from onboard DIP-switches.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the manufacturer’s remote controller and BACnet MS/TP.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Abstraction of Air Conditioning unit properties and functionalities as fixed BACnet Objects.
- Occupancy function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from BACnet, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
|Dimensions||140 × 110 × 85 mm|