£196.00 excl. VAT
The Panasonic-Modbus gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Panasonic Air to Water (Aquarea H) units and Modbus RTU (RS-485) networks.
- Modbus RTU (EIA485) slave device.
- Configuration from both onboard DIP-switches and Modbus RTU.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Modbus RTU.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Window contact function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from Modbus RTU, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
|Dimensions||140 × 110 × 85 mm|